Saturday, January 31, 2009

Marmot Basin

Since most of you back home are in the midst of an epic heat wave, I thought i'd give you a few posts to help cool you down...

I've been lucky enough to go snowboarding 4 times and each time I get a little better. We haven't had much snow lately but we've also had some pretty warm days too. I've started doing the blue intermediate runs and hopefully I can get more comfortable at speed and work towards my goal of being able to do black runs, tricks and jumps by the end of the season.

Here are some pictures from Marmot Basin on a clear day.
S.

At the top of the Eagle Ridge chair with Jasper in the background

Probably not a good idea to go down there anytime soon... probably no birthday party or candy there...
From the top of the Eagle Express Chair, Jasper is just above the sign to the left behind the trees
This is the lower Chalet

Looking up the mountain from the lower chalet, Eagle ridge is at the top left

No comments: