Saturday, January 31, 2009

Supermarket Fun

Okay so, I’ve been meaning to blog about this for a while… Those that know me, know that I’m amused by simple things and I have an active imagination and can’t help but create stories and imagery at the slightest hint from things around me.

So here are some pictures of products that I find funny. Either because they make no excuses about their sugar content (see sugar crisp) or they have a funny name (see manwich), or they are just plain ridiculous (marshmallow spread – goes well with peanut butter apparently and is called a ‘fluffer nutter’, or French Toast cereal).

Enjoy,
S.

Reminds me of Billy Madison...


(Best one I could find)


Great concept for salad dressing


Wholesome

I'll take my french toast with maple syrup rather than milk thanks...

The eggs hatch whilst you eat...

Candy - what every cereal needs


Anyone for tang?


It's chlorine blue, and it's raspberry, lemon flavour... go figure!


Should probably be 10%...


Jono is a chicken... a female chicken...


So cute, so crunchy.

The famed, 'Fluffer Nutter', I will have to try this one day.

No comments: